Fire Fighting System Engineer
|Job Title||:||Fire Fighting System Engineer|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Oil/Gas|
|Qualification:||:||Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
1.2-3 years experience in design and installation of marine and offshore fire fighting system.
2. Engage with 3rd party to Install, maintain, and inspect equipment and facilities.
3. Engage with 3rd party to perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
4. Research, design, and develop new laboratory processes.
5. Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
6. Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of materials and products.
7. Coordinate and perform chemical tests.
8. Analyze data to develop conclusions and communicate results of analysis and research.
9. Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||25 - 40|
|Requirements:||:||FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
1. Seek to improve knowledge.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Observant towards environments.
4. Well organized.
5. Good time management.
6. Great presentation skills.