Human Resource - Internship
TBA - ON GOING
Published : 7 Apr 2023 View Details
Fire Fighting System Engineer
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
1.2-3 years experience in design and installation of marine and offshore fire fighting system.
2. Engage with 3rd party to Install, maintain, and inspect equipment and facilities.
3. Engage with 3rd party to perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
4. Research, design, and develop new laboratory processes.
5. Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
6. Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of materials and products.
7. Coordinate and perform chemical tests.
8. Analyze data to develop conclusions and communicate results of analysis and research.
9. Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
Published : 9 Mar 2023 View Details
• Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
• Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
• Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
• Make adjustments and minor repairs
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Follow all health and safety regulations
Published : 15 Feb 2023 View Details