Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)At Port Marine, we are focus on providing the best services to our client with utmost consideration to the Health, safety, environment.
1) Protect and strive for improvement of the health, safety and security of our people at all times.
2) Eliminate quality non-conformance and HSE accidents.
3) Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continues customer satisfaction.
4) Set quality and HSE Performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality through the use of an effective management system.
5) Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products.
6) Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiative.
7) Performance Improvement:
- Provide HSE Information
- Accessible by all employees.
- HSE events risk identification
- Facilities investigations and record audits.
- Tracks HSE Training.
- Report data analysis.
8) Sharing best practices:
- Sharing through HSE technical papers
- Recognized industry leader in HSE performance
9) HSE Management System
- Conduct our operations worldwide with regard
- Risk Management
- Business process
- Policies and objectives
- Leadership and Integrity
- Audit revised